Post-ingestion perception is an essential distinguishing factor in what cats choose to eat. For many cats, this feeling is the overriding factor in deciding whether they will choose to eat this food over a prolonged period of time. The more positive the feeling about the food, the more likely the cat will be to eat this food in the future.
- Post-ingestion perception is a distinguishing factor in dietary choice. Each cat interprets the sensations after digesting a food according to its individual preference.
- Protein preference, with its specific protein, carbohydrate and fat ratio, is a complete nutritional response for fussy cats.
- Maintains an ideal weight
- With a moderate energy content, the special formulation helps maintain ideal weight.
- The complex of active nutrients, including biotin and borage oil (rich in omega 6), contributes to the coat beauty.